Features & Amenities
Isn't it time that you made yourself at home? Your new apartment home is sure to satisfy you. From the moment you move-in, you will have premier living at your finger tips!
Interior designs feature maple cabinetry with wine racks and brushed nickel hardware, wood style and ceramic flooring, computer desks and walk in closets just to name a few.
The blvd offers studio, one, two and three bedroom designs featuring dens and lofts. Attached hallway garages with remotes are also available.
- 9- to 16-Foot Ceilings
- Washer and Dryer in Every Unit
- Two-story Units
- Tuck-Under Garages with Remotes
- Patios and Balconies with Extra Storage
- Black/Stainless Steel Appliances
- Ceramic and Wood-Style Floors
- Maple Cabinetry with Wine Racks and Brush-Nickel Hardware
- Granite Kitchen and Vanity Countertops
- Built-In Computer Desks
- Contemporary Track and Pendant Lighting
- Roman Tubs with Ceramic Tile and Radius Curtain Rods
- Dual Vanities in Master Bathrooms
- Ceiling Fans
- 2' Faux Wood Blinds
- Enormous Closets with Custom Shelving
- Dual Cable, & Satellite Access
- High-Speed Internet Available
- Lake Views Available
- Resident Clubroom with Kitchen/Bar, Fireplace, Gaming and Flat Screen TV
- Salt-Water, Heated Swimming Pool with Large Sundeck
- WiFi in all Amenity Areas
- 24 Hour Health & Fitness Center
- Rooftop Sundecks and Gathering Areas
- Picnic Area with Outdoor Grills & Fire Pit
- Convenient, on-line lease payments and resident services
- Very Pet Friendly
- Bark Park located at west end of community and is equipped with "Doogy Doo Disposal Stations".
- Walking Trails in Willey Square Park
- Churches, parks, and shopping within walking distance
- 25 minutes from Downtown Indianapolis
- Zionsville & Lebanon Schools
Deposits, Fees, and Pet Policies
- Security Deposit of $250.00 (refundable)
- Lease Administration Fee of $150.00 per apartment.
- Application fee, $60.00 per person over 18 years of age.
- Very Pet-Friendly Community with a maximum of 2 pets. Cats must be neutered.
- Pet registration fee (non-refundable) is $400.00 for the first and $200.00 for the 2nd.
*Monthly pet fee is $25.00 per pet.
*Weight restrictions for 2nd and 3rd floor apartments
Lease Terms & Insurance
Our standard lease term in is a one-year (12 months) lease. Flexible lease terms at an additional monthly premium of $100.00 per month, based on availability.
All residents are required to have proof of renter's and general liability insurance of $300K prior to move-in with copy of policies due at lease signing.
The blvd at Anson is a total electric community. Residents are responsible for electric, water/sewer, and trash removal ( valet trash is included 5 days a week). Each unit is wired for Cable TV and Internet at residents' expense. These services are provided by Spectrum Networks or Direct TV (cable only). Business center has free WiFi.