The Blvd at Anson
6185 Gateway Drive Whitestown, IN 46075
Once you enter one of the apartments at the blvd at Anson, you will quickly see that in the Indianapolis area not all apartment communities are created equally. Whether you settle into a studio, one, two or three bedroom design,, the blvd at Anson takes the upscale, urban lifestyle to the extreme; spacious kitchens with islands and wine racks, balconies, attached garages and unmatched amenities.
After a hard day at the office, the blvd at Anson, which is part of Duke Realty’s 1,700-acre master-planned community, offers the perfect setting to unwind and enjoy the surrounds offers. Enjoy the many amenities such as a salt-water heated swimming pool with sun deck, barbecue grills and picnic area, gas fire pit and resident clubroom with a 24 hour fitness center.
Located on SR 334 just off I-65, the blvd is just minutes from downtown Indianapolis, or the charming shops on Zionsville’s Main Street.
If working from home is your thing, the blvd is for you. Each residence has dual cable and satelite capabilities and all amenity areas are wireless.
Nature lovers will enjoy the walking trails through Wiley Square or strolling around Anson Lake. Of course pets are welcome at the blvd at Anson and features our own Bark Park.
Everything you need or want is waiting for you at the blvd at Anson.
The blvd is located just East of I-65. Take I-65 North to the Zionsville exit, SR 334. Take SR 334 East to County Road 650 and go North (left). Go West (left) on Central Boulevard follow until you get to Gateway Drive and turn right. Our office is on the right, 6185 Gateway Drive.
The Bridger II
The Bridger I
The McPherson II
Prices subject to change
- 9- to 16-Foot Ceilings
- Washer and Dryer in Every Unit
- Two-story Units
- Tuck-Under Garages with Remotes
- Patios and Balconies with Extra Storage
- Black/Stainless Steel Appliances
- Ceramic and Wood-Style Floors
- Maple Cabinetry with Wine Racks and Brush-Nickel Hardware
- Granite Kitchen and Vanity Countertops
- Built-In Computer Desks
- Contemporary Track and Pendant Lighting
- Roman Tubs with Ceramic Tile and Radius Curtain Rods
- Dual Vanities in Master Bathrooms
- Ceiling Fans
- 2' Faux Wood Blinds
- Enormous Closets with Custom Shelving
- Dual Cable, & Satellite Access
- High-Speed Internet Available
- Lake Views Available
- Resident Clubroom with Kitchen/Bar, Fireplace, Gaming and Flat Screen TV
- Salt-Water, Heated Swimming Pool with Large Sundeck
- WiFi in all Amenity Areas
- 24 Hour Health & Fitness Center
- Rooftop Sundecks and Gathering Areas
- Picnic Area with Outdoor Grills & Fire Pit
- Convenient, on-line lease payments and resident services
- Very Pet Friendly
- Bark Park located at west end of community and is equipped with "Doogy Doo Disposal Stations".
- Walking Trails in Willey Square Park
- Churches, parks, and shopping within walking distance
- 25 minutes from Downtown Indianapolis
- Zionsville & Lebanon Schools
Deposits, Fees, and Pet Policies
- Security Deposit of $250.00 (refundable)
- Lease Administration Fee of $150.00 per apartment.
- Application fee, $50.00 per person over 18 years of age.
- Very Pet-Friendly Community with a maximum of 2 pets. Cats must be neutered.
- Pet registration fee (non-refundable) is $300.00 for the first and $150.00 for the 2nd.
- Monthly pet fee is $20.00 per pet.
Lease Terms & Insurance
Our standard lease term in is a one-year lease. However, we offer flexible lease terms at an additional monthly premium of $100.00 per month. Based on availability.
All residents are required to have proof of renter's and general liability insurance of $300K prior to move-in with copy of policies due at lease signing.
The blvd at Anson is a total electric community. Residents are responsible for electric, water/sewer, and trash removal ( valet trash is included 5 days a week). Each unit is wired for Cable TV and Internet at residents' expense. These services are provided by Spectrum Networks or Direct TV (cable only). Business center has free WiFi.
6185 Gateway Drive Whitestown, IN 46075
Phone: (317) 769-5222
Fax: (317) 769-5235
Monday - Friday: 9:00 am to 6:00 pm
Saturday: 10:00 am to 5:00 pm
Sunday: Noon to 3pm